Exactly half the year is over. And for teachers, time to prepare for new faces, new classes, and new ideas. What are my 10 goals for the rest of the year?
1. To keep working on this blog. I have realized I enjoy sharing my thoughts and hearing from others.
2. To have my students use more technology in projects.
3. To use technology more in my teaching.
4. To create tests and socratic discussion questions for young adult literature. Currently, I have four novels completed and am working on two more. My plan is to sell them and become a billionaire because everyone wants to buy tests and schools have a surplus of cash to spend on educational supplements for the teachers. Actually, if I can convince the students these are the tests their teachers will be using, they will buy them.
5. To get in shape and lose a few pounds.
6. To get a new car. The 11-year-old mini-van has lost its “coolness” factor.
7. To try to come up with 3 more goals…
What are your goals?